I have noticed one thing, which I can't understand:
'Why boys like stupid girls?'
It just seems like that boys are more into those girls who:
- laughs at everything with no reason (I do that sometimes but some girls just cross the line!)
- ask stupid questions like: 'Why African kids don't eat?' (a bit extreme but you know..)
- and just act stupid :D
Is it because boys like to be needed and sees that those girls should have help? Or they can feel themselves more whiser? Or is stupidity cute?!
Or what?
This thing has blown my mind because I've always thought that smart and beautiful girls are barely single. Quess I'm wrong and mens logic is fucked up :D
---
And that leads to my next thing.
I have heard this quite a lot these days and maybe it's true?
'Beautiful girls aren't taken'
Yeah, I have seen some very beautiful girl being single but
(they usually aren't that long :D)
is that just saying by those who have been single for long time and they don't know why they aren't good for anyone..
I'm not saying that is stupid way because it is optimisitic and cheerful in some way :D
But I hope those beautiful girls don't think they are ugly when they are in relationship :)
Ugly and stupid girl are what boys like, huh? :D
No, everyone is beautiful and they will find their love sooner or later.
And one thing:
Be with yoy want to be, not that one who others think you should be with.
plus:You're Beautiful<3
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti