Being last, is it good thing or bad thing?
Well there's both sides.. depends in situation.
I'm the youngest of my family and it not bad to be "last" child because in some cations I get spoiled(not too much tho:D).
And who wouldn't like that?
But that I'm the youngest makes me always going to be that 5-year-old kid and they aren't never going to take me seriously.
For example:
I have dreamed about living my own since I realized that is almost possible whenever you want.
So now I have keep saying that next year I'll be leaving and getting my own place.
And my mom has been saying ok.
But apparently she wasn't serious because few days ago I started conversation about this thing and after it became some kind of fight.
She came after that saying: "I didn't know that you were serious about moving away."
Yes mom, I like to say things that aren't supposed to be serious :)
This has been happened before.
And I know what's your thinking. No, I'm not shallow and spoiled kid. I love my mom but I hate that because I'm the youngest I have highest walls to break.
---
Sometimes being last means that you just missed something..
Maybe that thing is related also to:
"Nice guys finish last."
Maybe you are missed your chance to have that girl you deserve or she haven't showed up yet.
Nowadays you nice guys are rare thing. You are wanted but instead of crying being last you always don't see us girls who are dreaming of you..
So I think that nice girls finish last because they are patient to wait to meet that one guy.
For those who finish last:
YTF - Nice guys
YTF - Nice guys
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti