It's my birthday today. Yay! :D
Thinking about birthdays...and then years and then things what I want to do or experience and life and.....
During my 'short' life I have followed my two rules or mottos:
- Follow your dreams
- When you don't expect anything, world opens up to you.
Almost owning my whole life to these sentences have made my life more interesting. But those sentences are in exactly that order because following dreams is lifetime job and that 2nd is for 'experience situations'.
But let me tell about that duo.
---
1. Follow your dreams
Takes your whole life to achieve that but makes your life more worth experiencing.
Dreams change but some will stay. For example: I have always dreamed of to live aboard and that is my life goal. I'll do anything to get that executed.
But my dream how to get studied to hairdresser, has changed a lot.
First I planned that I go get studied in private school. Then my plan chanced I was going to vocational school and I also sweared that I'm not going to upper secondary.
Look at me now. I'm studying upper secondary and I haven't regret it.
Big dreams, but little ones are important too.
My dream of getting pierced tongue was little but considered thing and now I have done.
No matter is your dream little or huge dream, making them come true gives you good feeling and makes you feeling proud of yourself.
2. When you don't expect anything, world opens up to you
To me this has made memories which I couldn't ever imagine and I never forget them.
I realized this quote when I was going somewhere and I had every kind of expertations for the night and later I got disapointed because night didn't go that way.
That's when I realized that if there's some kind of plan on the background, that plan is going to screw up even though it would be one of the best things that have happened to you.
Opening your mind to world it gives you more than you can imagine.
And you'll don't disapoint :)
---
And what I want to say to you is:
Live your life the way you want because you have only one and that is meant only for you.
Dream big and you never know what happens :)
(I'm not big One Direction fan but the song's lyrics has matching things to this blog :D)
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4095889/?claim=uwusm835s28">Seuraa blogiani Bloglovinin avulla</a>
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4095889/?claim=uwusm835s28">Seuraa blogiani Bloglovinin avulla</a>
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti