(Sorry, I haven't posted anything for a while..)
---
Well, what's my problem now is:
'Is it always have to do what your others say?'
Because I'm starting my journey to my dream job as a hair dresser, but thing became complicated when my student counselor said that it's quite hard go to upper secondary same time you study hair industry.
So what she recommended was that I'll quit from the upper secondary and just focus only to hair dresser's studies.
Well, that's just fine by me, but my mom....
First when she heard about that, she immediately denied the idea and emphasized that I can't quit and I can't survive without high school diploma.
Nowadays that diploma isn't that valued anymore and what she wants me to do is against my dreams.. also denying makes it more wanted :D
-
So do you really have to listen you parents or anyone else who tries to give you advice but those advices are against your thoughts or plans?
Well ofcourse you need to hear advices when they are good ones and makes sence and are better ones than what you thought about.
Like when you freeze in outdoors while wearing your favorite jean jacket in -15 C, yeah, not that good idea..
But when it's about bigger things, like education or moving out or something else more dramatic, what's more important: pleasing others or making your position better?
That's the trick.
Normally I would say: 'Follow your dreams and make yourself happy!' , but now.. I'm not sure anymore.
Because sometimes the advice is the one which would be making more sense than yours, but on the other hand it's about Your life, not theirs.
I think I'm going to be selfish bitch and do what my writing on my wall says:
'Follow your dreams!'
---
I have drawn always but now I got intrested about it again and having crazy thoughts that if doing hair doesn't go well I want to be tattoo artist.
Still practising but that's what I sketched one day and to me looks quite good and maybe I'll get that inked to my body some day...
(hair dresser, tattoo artist what's next:D )
---
And to the end, this is something my biggest idol, Corey Taylor, has said:
“I came from Des Moines, and I get to live a dream that I never would’ve imagined. As an artist, a friend, a father and a songwriter, I’ll never stop challenging myself. You can be whatever you want. I'm living proof. Just the fact that I have a career should tell you that anything is possible.”
I love him and his music:

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti