tiistai 6. marraskuuta 2012

YOU and the others

"Don't be fake!" 
 
Small thing to remember, but to some people it's hard to understand...

For example:
Last summer I was at rock festival and there you can see A LOT of fake people. 
 
I adore those who keeps on banging their heads to different kind of music and they're are some sort of trance to that...
 
But still..there are those people who fight theirselves to get into front line and don't even know who's playing and all what they are busy for is just standing still and looking amused.
 
 And the only reason they are there because 'everyone else' are also there.
(---->stupidity condenses)

or..

There are these people who change their opinion just because other think differently.
 
I HATE THOSE KIND OF PEOPLE!
 
I understand if your opinion changes because that other guy has realized something great which is better than yours. That's acceptable!
 
But these 'make up your mind' -people...
 What are you doing?
 Do they really like you just because you know how to lick someones ass and later talk shit?
No, no one likes them and the end of the day you'll be the biggest subject when it comes to talking shit behind someones back.

"Be original, be you"
and maybe you have better ideas than others ;)

---
 
One thing what bothers me also is that some peolpe wants to be different, but they don't want to be changed. And you don't have to!
 
I am living example for that:
I LOVE metal and rock music, but I'm not gothic or "hell's angel".
and I'm quite good at school, but my nose isn't stuck in books, actually I HATE books :D
 
So what I have done is that I've overcame those stereotypes.

By that I don't offence those who are 'geeks' or full-dressed in black, because that's what they like and do. 
 
But I love that face what they make when they find out things that they could've expect from me :D

 ---
 
With this I try to say that you don't need to be something you're not.
(reason for that: everyone will know if you're fake)

Some fake people can defence themselves that then they'll fit in if they agree with others but for my opinion I appreciate more those who 'wants' disagree and I think that if you're you, it's easier and people around you respects you :)

So why to be wall flower while you can be you in your unique personality with twist and turns?
 
I chose to be me, because it's hard to play someone else and I suck at it and I don't want to do that...
 
What you are?


---

This song seals today's topic :D 
Enjoy!
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti